Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Shower #2

We had our second baby shower this past weekend- Amelia was nice enough to let me and Presley combine our showers so it was a Diamonds and Diapers shower. It was a blast! Thanks to Aunt Julia, Aunt Shannon and my cousin Brittany for hosting it for us. I haven't been to Louisville in a while and it was so fun to see all the family. It snowed too while we were in town- so fun to see since we've only had ice in Texas. Lea and Rachel flew in town, too. They got to feel Presley moving a few times- she's quite active these days. I just went to the dr. yesterday. We're 31 weeks, so only 8.5 more. She's already almost 4 lbs! I can't believe she'll be here so soon. We're close to being ready for her arrival. We took a tour of our hospital last night during our Childbirth class. We got to see two babies that had just been born and they were SO precious. It made me so anxious for Presley to get here.




This is Shannon, Amelia, Brittany, Julie (our hostesses) and miss Olivia! It was so fun playing with her and Max this weekend.


Here's me, Lea and Rachel.


Here is Amelia snuggling with her new mixer!


Here's an updated belly pic. My stomach has popped out so much all of a sudden. It's a scary thought considering I still have 8 weeks, but she is definitely getting bigger. I can feel her constantly laying across the bottom of my belly.

4 comments:

Charelette Rae said...

The shower pics are so cute! And I love your belly! You are all belly though...you haven't gained anywhere else! I can not believe that Presley will be here so soon. Hope you are feeling well. Love y'all,
Charelette

Emily said...

YAY belly! Don't worry, once she comes you'll be so busy the weight will just fly off. Besides after the rough start Presley gave you, it's good to see she's gaining and getting strong. I can't wait to meet her and be her personal health care provider :)
love, emmy

mallie and dallie said...

i love you presley and can't wait to snuggle with you. mallie

Lea Smith said...

It's hard to believe only 6 more weeks! I can't wait...I think about Presley and Caden all the time.
What fun we'll all have.
Love, love