Sunday, March 22, 2009

Belly update

I know it's been a while, but here is an updated belly pic! I'm 35 weeks and I'm sure you can tell, I've grown a LOT this past month! Presley's about 5 lbs now and still pretty active. Her movements have changed, now instead of kicking, she'll just push up on the outside of my belly and shift aroud a lot. I love watching my belly change positions with her, she seems to be full of energy (although that could be some of the chocolate that I eat pretty much daily). The nursery is done just need to hang a few of her frames and things, the car seat is now in the car and we're packing our hospital bag this weekend- just in case she's early :) We will keep everyone posted during these last 5 weeks! I can't wait to finally put up pictures of her!!


5 comments:

Lea Smith said...

How precious......not comfortable for you...but still precious!

Can't wait to see you and Cameron and hold Presley. I also am going to pack a "pick up and leave" suitcase so we'll be ready if we get a middle of the night call.
Love you all

Emily said...

Yea!! You are finally gigantic :) I mean that lovingly, but good grief that belly is big. I can say that though cause I've btdt (+ like 30 more pounds than you!) Enjoy your last few sleep-filled nights! Can't wait to see her!
Emmy

Charelette Rae said...

Oh how cute! I am lovin the belly! Not sure I will think it's cute when it's my belly though! :) I can't wait to see pics of sweet Presley! Hang in there hun! Love you all!

Amelia and Adam said...

OOOOOhhhh how i love the belly! can't wait to meet Presley! I don't think she could be loved anymore!! love you and miss you guys!
-Presley... we have a lot of catching up to do.. i haven't been able to hang out with you as much as i'd like, but we will have ample time to make up for that this summer. love you,
Aunt Melia

mallie and dallie said...

happy Easter Presley!! lovelovelove, mallie