Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Well, Easter has come and gone and we think Presley is still just having too much fun inside my belly. We were hoping for her to make an early arrival, but it looks like she's going to be closer to her due date. (I'm 38 weeks now). We had a great Easter weekend, though. Our friend Libby came up to visit on Friday. We shopped and played all weekend. We had a good lunch at mom and dad's today and managed to play several card games this afternoon. Presley got a cute Easter bunny hat from her daddy we were hoping she'd get to wear, but that's alright. Hopefully it'll still fit her next year.

Here's an updated belly pic for those who've been asking. Just when you thought it couldn't get much bigger and further out, she definitely is still growing! We go back to the doctor Thursday and get another ultrasound. We'll be able to tell her exact weight and everything then- hopefully we'll get some more good pictures of her, too. Cameron is now hoping she'll come this Saturday when Auburn plays their A Day Game- we'll see!


5 comments:

Emily said...

Love the belly! Hmmm, I just realized that I wore that same dress last Easter when I was pregnant with Liam. Yeah, it looked the same except I was only 5 months pregnant...sad. It's almost over!! You soon won't remember your life without her :)
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Almost there Rachey!! Keep us posted when the times comes. Thinking about you :) Bitty

Lea Smith said...

I still think you look adorable pregnant. You're all belly!
Can't wait to see her and start the spoiling.
Love, love

Anonymous said...

She's almost here! I can't wait! I miss you both, and no worries Rach you look precious! Love you!
-Aunt ReRe

Charelette Rae said...

Oh you are so adorable! I am pulling for the 18th too, but she'll be an Auburn girl regardless! Hang in there sweetie.
Miss and love y'all!
Charelette, Craig, and Caden