Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Presley's Home

We got to come home from the hospital on Sunday. Presley is doing great at home! The first night was a little rough with both mommy and daddy not getting much sleep, but she is doing a lot better! Thankfully both sets of grandparents were able to stay and help us all get settled at home. Things are going well- here's some pictures of the past few days. We did go to our first pediatrician visit on Tuesday. Presley, our little piggy, is back up to her birth weight after being down 5 ounces just on Sunday when we left! She sure made it up quickly and I'm so thankful she's a very good eater. She cracks us up with all her faces and how she just loves playing with her hands. It now makes sense why we never thought she slept when she was in my tummy- she probably was sleeping but she loves to stretch out! We are very smitten with her if it's not obvious yet..... we just stare at her pretty much all day! Can't wait for everyone to meet her.





This picture I just took this morning- she loves to be stretched out and is already so lady-like crossing her legs :)

Daddy has perfected the swaddle/baby burrito as we like to call it.

Presley and her G snuggling.
This is not where she sleeps, I promise! She loves to stretch out and just happened to do it after we had changed her diaper. She loves to be comfortable.


I love how she's holding her hands in this one- she hates when they're swaddled in her blankets cause she just loves to move them and stretch them out. Here is her first trip in the car seat coming home from the hospital.

Presley and Big D.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Just precious!! I can't wait to see her again!

Aunt Liz

Emily said...

Presley...2 1/2 days and counting! We can't wait to come see that little face in person!
Emmy and Liam

Abby said...

I could look at pictures of her all day!!! She is so cute and so alert! I love how she loves to stretch out. Ugh! June cannot come quick enough!!!

danapate said...

My goodness, she is so beautiful...really she is. Honestly, she reminds me of my sweet Claire bear. Claire had jet black hair and was jaundice when she was born. We even had the same pink striped pj's. I am so happy for yall. The sleep deprivation soon goes away...hang in there.