Sunday, February 1, 2009

Presley's Nursery

Cameron and dad painted Presley's nursery yesterday and it looks great!! It's like a minty, light green color and it looks so good with her bedding. It's a work in progress, but here's some pictures of the paint. We got her a dresser last weekend and put her crib in there already. We also got all the Care Bears my sisters and I had from growing up. I'm going to put them all in a hammock in a corner of her room. I think today I'm going to go get her a cute pink lamp and we'll start looking for other trinkets to give her some more pink! (Just what Cameron wants to hear).




We started our third trimester yesterday, 28 weeks. She will be here before we know it!! I am having my first baby shower this coming weekend in Dallas. Emily, my friend Liz and her mom, Mary are all throwing it for us. I'm really excited!! Also, my cousin Brittany is coming in town and I haven't seen her in forever and we'll get to see Liam again!! It'll be a fun weekend. I'll post some pictures from the shower.




3 comments:

Julia Bacon said...

Very sweet! Ok...... so I shed a tear for the crib. Love how Presley's room is coming togther! Know you are going to be such a happy family!! Take good care of yourself and we will see you in a few weeks! XOXO~~Julia

Charelette Rae said...

Presley's room is looking great...perfect for a little princess! Love Marge in the window...I'm sure she was a huge help! Hope you have fun a your shower!

Charelette & Craig

Amelia and Adam said...

I LOVE the carpet. Presley has the cutest room ever. I can't wait to hug that belly. See you soon Miss P!
-Aunt Milla