Sunday, February 1, 2009

One More Addition


I had to send out one more picture of the new rug in Presley's nursery!! Thanks Mal and Dal for this shower gift we got early :) I love it! Her room is really coming together. I also got her a precious lamp with pink polka dots on the shade today. I can't wait to see it all complete. Now, we just need to find the rocking chair and the nursery will be done. We still need a lot for the baby in general- high chair, clothes, crib mattress, pretty much all the necessities, but I'm sure we'll do a lot more baby shopping in the next 3 months.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see the room in person, it looks so cute! Liam is getting excited for the trip...he has been working so hard on your shower :)He will also be tasting his first baby foods this weekend with you!
Love, emmy and liam

Lea Smith said...

The room looks great! Rachel said she'd do letters...and Cameron was wrong...she is very crafty. She does all that kind of thing for her sorority. (She doesn't get it from me, so don't worry!)

Can't wait to see you all!
Love, love,
Lea, Mom, G

Anonymous said...

Loved reading all your posts...now I'm caught up!! So sorry to hear of all you have gone through, and happy that your feeling good now. You look awesome!!! I am so excited for you and Cameron and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Presely Caroline is such a pretty name.."love it"!
See ya soon!!

Kathy, Amelia's FMIL!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of pink Cameron... I think it needs to be offset with some War Eagle Orange and Blue

-Gamble Linman