Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

Emily has quickly become my family photographer.  She does a great job and always captures great pictures of my kids!! I asked her to take a few while they were in town.
 
 David photobombing a picture of the Barker kids. He thought he was hilarious!
When did they get so big...
Beautiful girls!
Anna's newborn shoot 
 
Nick informed us while I was in labor that if I held out till Sunday morning, Anna would share Tupac's birthday. Nora was born on Notorious Big's birthday so they had to sport rival gangster gear.

3 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Such beautiful pictures - great job Emilly and great job Rachel for having a beautiful family to work with :))

The Denney Family said...

Pictures are great!

Emily said...

My fav is still Presley dancing while you all watch :) Next time we take pictures on a not-so-sunny day...or I learn how to shoot in bright sunlight! Good thing you have photogenic kids :)