Friday, July 20, 2012

Presley, the Artist

I meant to include this in my post last night. Presley has been into arts and crafts for a while now. She loves to paint, more than crayons and markers. She used to cover the entire page in colors, painting a little at a time. It's hilarious to watch her work. Her teacher at school used to tell me that she would work so hard on her paintings long after the other kids have moved on to other activitiesRecently, she has started staying in the lines and actually coloring the head a different color than the body. I've been really impressed with her skills and wanted to post pictures so we'll have a place to go back and look at her work. .
This was a few months ago
  Now...
 
She likes to randomly select a family member to receive a picture in the mail, so watch out! You  may be next!  Here she is in action today... notice she's wearing a dress. This morning, she came in the room when I was laying out her two outfit choices and she said, "I sure hope one is a dress today." It had been two days of shorts, so I conceded...


No comments: