Sunday, July 29, 2012

Auburn Visit

We decided to head to Auburn today to walk around and get lunch with the kids. It is only about 45 minutes from the base so it was the perfect day trip!  It was so fun to go when there wasn't a game and we could actually drive around. We both have so many memories from places all over campus! It's awesome getting to bring our kids here. 
My favorite one below!!
Presley enjoyed a Toomer's Lemonade! It's crazy to think that my parents and I came to this exact place 12 years ago when I was attending Camp War Eagle (freshman orientation).
 My old house!! 328B East Thach!! Lots of memories here.

2 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Wow, this is sooo cool...very nostalgic i'm sure..looks like a fun time. Love the pics on the field

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

Pretty special!!! That's so awesome ya'll got on the Auburn field!!!