Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!  Presley enjoyed it more than I thought she would. Mallie and Dallie got in town Friday afternoon to spend the weekend and wait on Baby David's arrival in case he was early... turns out, he's not going to be early, but at least we had a fun weekend. 
Presley picked her costume this year. She went back and forth from Tinkerbell, a pirate, then settled on a T-Rex. Liam had the same costume back in TX which was so funny to me. I love that they share so many interests.
 We trunk-or-treated at Cameron's Squadron Headquarters in the afternoon on Halloween. It was a lot of fun! Presley walked around to a few cars, then kind of lost interest and ran up the aisle a few times. I think her sugar high was kicking in big time! 




 Presley spent most of the time we were there eating... candy, hot dog, chips, then a cookie.
Cameron had to work late that night so we came home with Mallie to pass out candy. We didn't end up going trick-or-treating more that night. Presley did not like passing out candy at first, but she slowly got into it. She would say, "What costume is coming next, mama?" She loved seeing all the other kids dressed up.

In other news, I went to the doctor yesterday and am 2cm dilated. They went ahead and scheduled an induction for me on Friday, the day before my due date.  I am so excited to finally meet our new baby!! Presley left this morning to go to Nashville with my parents for Alex and Tippy's wedding. It's going to be really weird not having her around for the next few days, but I'm glad I won't have to worry about her being neglected in any way while I'm in the hospital. I know she'll have lots of fun playing with Liam and Bryn and the rest of the family. I can't wait for her to get back Sunday and meet her new baby brother!

3 comments:

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! FRIDAY is THE day!! So thrilled for ya'll!! I'll pray for a safe & easy induction. :))

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Man I totally choked up at this post.. can't believe the time is already here for your baby boy. Love you all so much, thinking of you so much in the next few days, and will anxiously be awaiting your text. Love you

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

I can't believe your little guy is almost here! I hope the next couple days are peaceful for you.