Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bluebonnets

Presley got this new suit from my best friend, Liz, and her daughter, Caitlin, for P's birthday. It is SO cute on her! We've been enjoying our swim lessons with a bunch of our friends. Presley's favorite part is "jumping" off the side. I'm so thankful she seems to enjoy being in the water.

Liam is in our class, too. He's really good at floating on his back and going "under." The Denney's came in town this weekend. We had a lot of fun catching up with them and letting the babies play.


And finally.... we took bluebonnet pictures.





7 comments:

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

So cute! I love, love her swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know what they are thinking about their first visit with the bluebonnets. :) :)

Grandma Debbie

Lea Smith said...

That last picture is precious. She's such a happy girl! (Until you try to help her do things she is quite capable of doing by herself!)

love love

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel, I love, love, love Presley in her bathing suit. She is absolutely adorable. And the last picture makes my heart melt. I can't wait to squeeze her in June. Love you, KiKi

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

So Love all these pictures. She is such a beautiful gorgeous child. She's the sweetest. Mia loves her swim lessons w/ her and it cracks me up that they have so many of the same outfits. That would make sense since you and I share a lot of the same swimsuit wardrobe. haha

The Johnsons said...

LOVE the swimsuit on her! Can't wait to have you guys over to swim!!

Liz and Caitlin

The Haynes Family said...

Hey Rachel! I'm bad at keeping up with my blog, but I love checking my blog list! I wanted to let you know that I added your blog to my list :) The pictures of "baby Pres" are so cute!! :) See you at swim lessons!