Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We love summer!!

I have been looking forward to summer and it's finally here! Presley and I have been enjoying most afternoons at the pool or splash park. We love going to Ashley and Mia's pool and playing in their new playroom!

Presley is such a little toddler. She walks everywhere and is talking so much! We have started keeping Liam on the days Emily works. It's been really fun to see Presley and him bond. They really are growing up like brother and sister. They get so excited to see each other.

Presley, Mia and Caroline took a bath together the other day after playing outside at the water table. It was such a fun night because all our husbands were traveling or at work dinners that night. We just ordered pizza, bathed the kids and hung out. I really feel so lucky to have made such great friends with other moms and babies close to Presley's age. I can see how being a stay-at-home mom might get old or boring (or expensive) if we didn't have these playdates and fun people to hang out with!! I absolutely love staying home and playing with Presley every day.

Presley borrowed Mia's trike the other day to ride to the pool. She loved it and thought she was steering it herself!


Caroline LOVED the splashpark, in particular this one spout!
Liam today set himself in these baskets to play peek-a-boo at a playdate. It was TOO funny!


Cameron's mom comes to visit this weekend. We can't wait to play with G!!

6 comments:

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

OMG...they are so cute in the bath together!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

OMW (ohmyWord..heehe). Thank you for the bath picture so I can now steal it. Oh and thx for the muscle tee for mia to sleep in that night. LOLLLL. It was so so much fun and I second alllllllll of what you said.

Lea Smith said...

I can't wait either! I'm so excited to get to spend some time with you three. (And Jill and Hoobie, of course!)

Love love

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

OH My! Love those bath pictures!! What spray park is this at? We've never been to one and I think it will be fun to see Emma Kate's reaction. Summertime is so fun! Looks like you girls have already gotten off to a good start. Hopefully, we can spend some time with you guys too this summer. :)

Lindsey Henig said...

Presley!!! She is so big and SO beautiful. I still think she's your mini-me :)

The Haynes Family said...

ahh! Liam was too funny in those baskets!! I forgot if I had already told you that you're on our blog list - but you are! :) Here is our blog in case you want to blog-stalk us too ;) ;) ;)