Monday, April 26, 2010

Presley's First Birthday

Presley turned 1 on Saturday! I cannot believe my little baby is already a year old...where does the time go? She has been such a blessing to our family- I cannot imagine our lives without her. I am so thankful that I get to stay home with her every day and watch her learn and grow.

We had a great party at our house to celebrate. I could not resist doing a pig-themed party (I PROMISE I will never do that to her again) but it was precious! All the Smith's helped decorate the house that morning and it looked wonderful. We were so happy Craig, Charelette, Caden, Grandmom, Rachel, Lea and David all flew in for the weekend. It would not have been the same without any of you. Thank you for making the trip! We had a blast and can't wait to do it again for Caden's birthday this summer.

I don't have many pictures from her actual party, but here's a few from the weekend. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who love Presley so much!

They were not amused to be forced to sit there while we snapped pictures.

Presley loved her new princess tent from mal and dal.
and the new ball pit from emmy, nick and liam.

THANK YOU to Charelette for her precious outfit!!



I will post more pictures when I get everyone else's from the party...I swear, I didn't even take one! Thanks again for all the love and support this past year. Presley is such a blessed child to have so many wonderful people in her life!

4 comments:

Elaina said...

You're right....Presley sure is one loved little girl! I hate to say it, but I didn't take one picture Saturday, either! I hope SOMEONE got you some good shots! There is just too much going on for Mommy to think about photo opts, huh? I know the feeling!

Amee said...

Thanks so much for having us! We had a great time celebrating Presley's big day and it was so nice to get to meet your whole family! I have a few pictures that I'll send you but I didn't take many either. See you girls soon!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

We love you Sweet Presley! Thanks for having us over to play toys and celebrate. See yall in a bit :)

Lea Smith said...

It was such a wonderful weekend. I loved being there to share in the fun. I can't wait to spend time with her this summer. She's perfect.
Love you all,
G