Thursday, April 22, 2010

She's WALKING!!

She's been taking a few steps without holding on, but today she's really walking on her own a lot. All of a sudden, we will look over and she's in the middle of the room standing up. I love to watch her walk, though, cause she holds her hands out like Frankenstein... it's too funny! I finally got it on video!

Cameron let her listen to his headphones yesterday and she immediately started bobbing her head... too funny!
We are so excited to see all the family tomorrow morning!!

6 comments:

Elaina said...

Oh little Pres.... what a big girl you are. I am so proud of you! Just in time for your first birthday!! And you are smart to hold your hands out... gotta protect that pretty little face just in case you take a spill!

Lea Smith said...

She will have a big audience tomorrow to cheer her on. What a sweetie. Love the arms out!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

first of all, we are WAY proud of you presley! You are so amazing. I love watching this video.. I think I replayed it for Mia like 16 times so maybe she'll learn :) You are so cute and can't wait till your party. Love, Mia

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Love the videos.

~Lippers

Amee said...

Oh my goodness, she's so cute! She knows she's a big girl now!

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

GO P! She looks way to little to be walking.