Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9 Week Appt.

We got to visit our new dr. today. We did not get another ultrasound :( But we did really like the new doctor. She tried to listen to the heartbeat through this doppler machine, but Doubledown must have been hiding somewhere far away from the monitor. That was a little disappointing, but we got to set our next two appointments. We will find out what we're having the Wed. before thanksgiving and I'm so excited cause both our families will be in town to get to hear the news. Otherwise, it's just business as usual I guess. Mom, Lynn and I went shopping afterward and checked out some baby furniture for the new nursery. At least we don't have to buy too many maternity clothes, because this furniture and accessories is all really cute. I even told Cameron they make Mascot mobiles for the cribs! I'm sure he's already purchased one online - he claims it'll match the Orange and Blue stripes he's picturing for the nursery. I have much different ideas, depending on the gender, but we'll worry about all that later.
That's all for now! I'll keep sending updates or at least a tummy shot. I'm sure those milkshakes are going to catch up with me before I know it!

5 comments:

Amelia and Adam said...

I want more BELLY pics!!!! Send 'em, Send 'em!
love you,
feed that baby good grub.... you grow girl! heh you get it?!
-aunt milla

Anonymous said...

Lets just talk crazy here... and Vandy beats Auburn this Saturday.
Would Cameron allow Double Down to rock a Vandy Jersey?

-Anonymous "Who could it be"

Anonymous said...

Vandy has not beaten Auburn in 53 years. Welcome to the Top 25, some of us live here.

-Double Down

Emily said...

where is the belly??? you have one week to post a belly pic or i will post the one i have...and i'll post the pic i have of you stuffing your face with TCBY, hehe. so post your belly..or pay the price!
emmy
ps. liam says hi!

Amelia and Adam said...

Come one Rachey you are slacking in the picture area..... WE WANT BELLY! WE WANT BELLY!
you've got to be growing....
love you miss you-meha