Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visit to LA





I was going to wait to update till we went to the dr. this Tuesday, but we've been busy! I went to LA last week to visit Liam and Emily and Nick. Liam is so cute!! I cannot wait to see him and his new cousin together in the Spring. He was such a good baby the whole time I was there and Emily and Nick are doing a great job with him. They sure do make it look easy!!! Cameron had a business trip so he couldn't go visit with me, but he'll get to meet Liam soon enough. I did want to post this picture of Cameron with Caitlin, the little Auburn Cheerleader from the LSU game. While we didn't win, we still had a great time with all our friends. Doesn't Cameron look so natural with a girl!?! Haha, just kidding baby!


I go back to the doctor Tuesday afternoon and Mal's going to go with me. I'm not positive if I'll get another ultrasound, but I'm hoping we will. I really like seeing the pictures of our little grape-that's right, doubledown is already the size of a grape this week. I will post more on Tuesday after our visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Too bad he has made Caitlin look like a boy with the backwards hat! How cute is she in the Auburn cheerleader outfit. Cameron, you could have one of those! Oh and by the way you are going to be a great dad!

Emily said...

I know I'm biased but Liam is too cute!! I think that is his "hey baby" smile :) He's so smooth already...
Emmy and Liam

ellyn said...

Congratulations! I've added your link to my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think Cameron looks very natural with a baby on his lap. And...I'm afraid he's serious about the orange and blue striped nursery.
I'm so excited that we'll be there to hear the news whether D. D. is a boy or a girl. I think D. D. may stick though!
Love you all three!
Mom/Lea/G