Sunday, October 19, 2008

13 Weeks and Counting










Well, I know it's been a while since we've sent out an update. We go back to the doctor at the end of the month; otherwise, it's been life as usual. As most of you know, I'm still battling the "all-day" nausea. We're very hopeful that will pass soon since we're now over the first trimester hump. I was able to exercise for the first time yesterday, so that's a good sign!! Our baby is the size of a medium shrimp this week- 3 inches and weighs about an ounce. Pretty exciting to track all doubledown's developments. I promise I will post a belly pic soon- just don't really have one yet since I've been so sick. Here's a picture of Cameron and me at Phillip's birthday last weekend. I also included one of Ellie, Bert and Anna's daughter. She's precious. We met them at the Fair last weekend. We had a lot of fun, and thankfully Cameron and Bert weren't injured on this crazy, upside down ride they got on....We've been busy watching a lot of football and working. We'll definitely update after our next dr. appointment next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear DD is growing. Hope your nausea does pass soon. Thanks for the updates and know that the 3 of you are in our hearts and prayers. Can'y wait for T-giving!
Big D

Emily said...

BELLY PIC!!! I don't care how small you think it is, we must see Cuatro in his habitat! You do look cute in the pic you posted...I can tell you've gained weight somewhere :) hehehe Can't wait to see you in Nov!!
love, emmy and liam

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I'm looking forward to the belly picture. D.D. have changed food groups...no longer a fruit of vegetable! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Love you all,
Mom, Lea, G

Anonymous said...

I will edit next time! (Yes, I teach small children.)
Lea

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of y'all! Rachel, you certainly have the pregnant glow! Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving. Hope D.D. grows big by then...we want to see a cute baby bump!

Love,
Craig & Charelette