Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We went back to the doctor on Tuesday this week. We got to hear the heartbeat right away- it was 150-160. We were so excited it was easy to hear this time- DD must've been right where the doctor placed the dopplar on my right side. Everything looks good and we're on track. Today DD's the size of an apple, 4 inches, 2.5 ounces. Definitely starting to get a little bigger in my belly. The nausea is really starting to go away for the most part and I've got a lot more energy.

Not sure if you can see my belly in my Halloween costume, but here's some pics from last night's Halloween party at Liz and Justin's house. Cameron was a pimp and I was a witch. We got to hand out candy to all the little ones on our block, then went out for the night. We had a blast, but the recovery today is a little rough for one of us!! I also am putting in a pic of our first pumpkin on Blackstone Drive. Cameron did a good job carving it, but we're definitely going to have to work up to something more creative next year.

I can't believe it's November already! We've started thinking of things for the nursery, but are kind of waiting to find out what exactly it is before we buy too much. We'll keep you posted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are getting some relief from the nausea. the heartbeat sounds fast, but i still think dd is a little boy. Liam agrees with me!! of course i was wasn't correct guessing Liam would be a girl!! another GRANDson will be wonderful, and i can't wait to buy pink--so i am happy :) boy or girl. i love this little apple too much already. xoxoxo mallie

Anonymous said...

wait a minute, isn't that purple guy Mark Bacon in his daily work clothes

Anonymous said...

What kind of pimp has a pregnant wife???? How funny. (Purple is your color.) I'm glad you're continuing the pumpkin tradition since we didn't have one this year.
Rachel looks so cute with her baby bump....not very big yet!
I will think about decorating my room since I'll be moving in this summer!
Love you!
Mom

Emily said...

you call that a belly??? liam has a bigger tummy right now :) cuatro has a lot of catching up to do as far as weight gain...keep eating those banana splits and french fries...oh yes, we know about that...
emmy and liam