Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! Actually, it was more like a full weekend. We celebrated with sushi on Saturday night, my favorite. Sunday morning, I got to sleep in then we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrell. The kids all loved it, especially Anna. I gave her a bite of my hashbrown casserole and next thing I know, she had pulled my entire plate over and was eating the rest of it. She loves to eat and I'm so thankful she eats such a variety. We stayed home the rest of the day since it was SNOWING! Craziness, but it was nice to relax and just hang out here. Cameron grilled me some fish the next weekend when the weather was much nicer. It was a great day spent with my sweet, little family! I'm so grateful to these three for making me a mom. I love them all so much and cherish all our time with them!
I went to a Mother's Day Tea with Presley the Friday before Mother's Day. It was so cute and she was so excited to share with me all the surprises they'd been planning. 
We also had her dance recital that weekend. She did such a great job! She takes it so seriously and dances so well. She's a natural! I couldn't be more proud! I hope she dances for years to come.
Before the Mother's Day tea
Sweet Anna 
Playing at the bounce house one day in the infant area
Playing in the jumperoo
We pulled out David's train set again the other day. He is obsessed! The trains go everywhere with us and even watch him eat and sleep.
Presley has been busy with her fashion design set. She has created designs using Amelia and Daniel's fashion design kit they just gave her for her birthday. She has really impressed us with her design and creativity. She has made lots of different designs and even added backpacks and accessories to them. 
Anna after her first spaghetti dinner. She is now eating everything we eat for her meals. She loves feeding herself now. Breakfast she normally has cheerios and a fruit, lunch is chunks of ham and cheese and dinner is usually a variety of something we are having. She loves noodles and any type of meat. 
My beautiful tap dancer

No comments: