Monday, May 5, 2014

Lately

We've had a busy week since Presley's birthday party and D and G left town. Here's Presley modeling her new pj's from Nana and Bulldog. 
 My new glasses came in so David and I headed to the PX to pick them up while Presley was in school.  He loves this momo that is inside the PX.
 I don't know the last time he fell asleep in the car. He must've been exhausted!
 We went to the zoo with Presley's preschool last week. Presley had a great time walking the whole zoo with Ella. David had fun hanging out with all the older kids.
 Poor Anna was sick for the first time last week. She had a high fever and was so pitiful. She didn't eat for a few days, either. 
 Thankfully, she got better and had her first babysitter while Cameron and I went to his battalion ball. Anna did better with the sitter than I thought she would. We had a great time getting a night out with friends!
Cameron and his First Sergeant
 Pouring the Grog
 Cameron's "Vodka"
His current lieutenants
Col. Wilson
 We had a fun afternoon watching the Derby with friends the next day. Then, we got up early Sunday to take family pictures. I can't wait to see the finished product! Presley and I then went to one of her best friend's, Ella's, birthday party. It was also Frozen themed and she had a blast!
Belting out one the Frozen songs

No comments: