Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last Day of Preschool

Presley had her last day of preschool today. It was so bittersweet for both of us. She loves school and does not understand why she needs a summer break. We will both miss the great friends we've made at school. We have finally been able to enjoy playing outside in warmer weather.
 Anna now sings "Let it Go" and does her arms like David and Presley.
 A trip to Lowe's with these two birds.
 Presley made all her friends these cards last night and passed them out today. It was so sweet! She has such a sweet heart.
 Her class with teachers, Mrs. Noble and Mrs. Downs.
 After school, I took them out to lunch. She wanted Olive Garden, but there was a wait so we went around the corner to Steak and Shake. Needless to say, the kids were thrilled with hamburgers and milkshakes. 
 Anna enjoyed eating out of the hat
 Came home and played outside this afternoon.
Here's her survey for 2014:
1.  What I want to be when I grow up? A cowgirl (never heard that one before...)
2.  Favorite color? Gold
3.  Best friends? Ella and Nora
4.  Favorite dinner? Cornflake chicken
5.  Favorite TV shows? My Little Pony and PAW Patrol
6.  Favorite activity? Art
7.  Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
8.  Favorite movie? Aladdin

I can't believe Presley will start kindergarten this Fall. I am not ready to be away from her every day of the week, but I guess we will make do. I will miss having her home and playing with us so much! I'm so proud of you, Presley! You are going to do so wonderful next year! Can't wait to watch you thrive!

2 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

awww what a sweet post! I still think of presley as a little baby in the baby carrier. It has gone so so fast. Just want to keep them in their preschool bubble and home with us forever.

Lea Smith said...

Aladdin has replaced Frozen? Wow!
I'm proud of you, big girl. You will make some kindergarten teacher very happy. Love these three faces. See you in a couple of week.

G