Monday, January 13, 2014

More Christmas Pictures

So, I completely forgot to wait on Emily's Christmas pictures before I did my post.
The big slumber party the night of Tim and Debbie's party. Max and Olivia got to spend the night and watch a movie before bedtime.
 Family picture!
 My cousin Brittany was AMAZING with Anna. She would literally jump from me to Brittany. Brittany was the only one who could calm her down if she was crying or anything. It was so sweet!
And her husband, Sam, had the same affect on Anna. They are her #2 Mommy and Daddy.
 SO Sweet!
 Grandkids and great-grandkids with Pop
 My siblings with Aunt Black and Aunt Joanie, my Grannie's sisters. It is always so great to see them. They remind me so much of my Grannie. I wish Grannie could have met Cameron and my children. I know she's watching over us and is thrilled to see us all together. 
 Mallie and Dallie with their grandbabies
 And Uncle Tim and Debbie with all the babies!
Anna and Nora with my cousin's baby, Jovi
 The Godfather 
 All the kids lined up in age order, just like we did in front of Grannie's shed every year!
 Karleigh and Olivia, my cousins who Presley loves!
 More pictures from Amelia's baby shower

No comments: