Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dallas- Post Christmas

After Kentucky, Cameron flew back to Colorado and the kids and I flew to Dallas with Amelia and Daniel. I was SO grateful they were on my plane!! They were so helpful with the kids and all our luggage!  We had a fun time in Dallas and Mallie and Dallie's house. The kids go to play a lot with Liam, Bryn and Nora. 
I don't think Presley let Amelia relax one second on that flight... she took advantage of having a teacher next to her and asked Meha to help her with her preschool workbooks. 
We made homemmade pizzas for dinner one night with Mallie...
 Emily brought over lots of toys for the kids. David enjoyed this new workbench and tools.
 
Presley being goofy
Auburn was going to the National Championship game in Pasadena and Cameron and I just couldn't pass up this opportunity... so, my parents and Emily and Nick kept our kids so we could go. I am SO grateful to all of them for allowing us to get away for a few days and watch Auburn play. It was an awesome vacation!!
Met up with some of our best friends from college- Bert Bean and Lindsey Henig
Been out of college for 10 years, but you wouldn't know it... packing our cooler for tailgating.
 After dinner Sunday night, we walked through downtown Pasadena. This was the ESPN Gameday set next to City Hall. 
 Sunday after I landed, we went to Santa Anita horse track to watch some races. It's a really nice track with beautiful scenery!
 
While we were gone, we could not have asked for better babysitters! Nick took Presley ice skating after they saw the movie Frozen. She loved it and thought she was the Frozen princess! 









Sweet Anna was right at home at Emily and Nick's!
 
I wish I had more pictures from our time in Dallas, but we were so busy! David had to go to the ER in Kentucky on New Year's morning with croupe. His breathing was so horrible and I'm so glad we took him that night- thanks to Mallie for catching it! We had to fly later that day, which thankfully, didn't bother him. However, the next night, I took him to urgent care and he had an ear infection. So, we didn't do a whole lot while we were in Dallas the first few days. We tried to take it easy and let him get better. We had a great time and always love getting to see all my family and great mommy friends there! 

No comments: