Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year. Presley's class had a Mother's Day tea last week. Her teacher put so much work into this party. I didn't get many action shots since David also attended, but here's some before pictures.
We each got a napkin with our child's handprint and an antique crystal tea cup
 We planted a flower in a pot that each child had decorated with their thumbprint
 My sweet girl sitting across from me during the snack
 On Sunday, I had a really great day with my babies and Cameron. He went out that morning and got us Dunkin coffee (yes, I've become a coffee drinker usually just on the weekends when he goes out to get it). I got to go on a nice run without pushing the stroller (for some reason, it is just a lot harder for me to push the stroller while running), then we all had brunch at the Conference Center on post.  It was a really nice day!! Cameron vacuumed and cleaned my car for me and got me an iPhone, which I love. Presley keeps asking me who I'm talking to when I ask Siri a question. It was a really nice day playing and just hanging out with my family. I really love being a mom- it makes me so happy to be with my kids every day and I am so thankful that I get to stay home and play with them. I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything. I love knowing why Presley says certain things and getting to watch her and David experience everything for the first time.  I am so proud of my kids. They are the greatest blessings in my life and make me happier than I ever could have imagined. 

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Love your post...very sweet message, and yes you are blessed and they are lucky you are theirs... :)