Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some Good Stories

I wanted to document some good lines that Presley says and some of her favorite games at this age:

-Mama, let's play the louder game. I say Yo Gabba Gabba and you say Louder... then, she shouts Yo Gabba Gabba.
-Mama, I have an idea.... let's play hide and seek or another game she comes up with.
-After I picked her up for her first day of Mother's Day out, she says "I missed you mama. That was fun."
-When I'm telling her to stop playing in the back of the car and to get in her car seat, she looks at me and says, "Be patient, mama. I'm going to count to 3 then you go to the naughty spot."
-Walking to bathtime down the hallway, "Mama, you follow me. Now, I get behind you."
-At the playground, we were sitting by a little girl that was stuck climbing. She was yelling for her mommy who was across the park and Presley said, "maybe my Rachey can help you."
-"Mama, you can be my best friend" as she pats me on the back.
-We were putting her in her jammies after bath. I pulled our her yellow Lightning McQueen t-shirt for her to wear and a random pair of pajama pants. She said, "Those pants don't match my shirt." I told her, "I don't have any pants that do match this shirt." She said, "yes, you do" and proceeded to pull out a pair of yellow shorts. I guess they technically did match since they were the same color...
-When I put her down the other night, she was crying. I told her she was fine and that if she needed anything, I would come back. She started screaming, "I need anything..." Then, I started laughing so she did, too.
-One of her new favorite games is makeup. We put nail polish on each other's nails, powder on our faces, eye shadow on eyes, etc.
-Lately, when we go on walks, she says, "When you see a squirrel, say squirrel" just like they do on Dora.
-After her first day of school, I asked what she got in her lunch. She listed off everything, then her cookie. Then, she told me she ate it first before her other food.
-She likes to say "Mama, I'm going to tell you a story." Then, she'll talk about her day. And, she'll ask me to tell her a story about my day.
-When I asked her what my name is, she said Mama Elizabeth Smith.

5 comments:

The Denney Family said...

I love the "I need anything!"....I can just see her yelling it! Miss ya'll :)

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

I am OBSESSED....by far my most favorite blog post from you yet...and I can totally see her saying all of this

Kerry Hegele said...

I LOVE "maybe my Rachey can help you". too cute!

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

This post made is crack-up! She is so cute. Love seeing their little personalities shinning through more and more.

Charelette Rae said...

How cute! I actually started a list to do just this for C soon...except his are not near as sweet! LOL Miss that little angel!