Sunday, April 10, 2016

January 2015

Grandmom took me and the kids, Caden, Adee, Charlotte and G to the Georgia Aquarium in January. We had a wonderful time seeing all the animals and watching the dolphin show.
 We went up to Birmingham for the weekend and played with Uncle Craig.
 Presley lost another tooth, her second. Both have been lost in Birmingham.
 Cameron and I went to a Murder Mystery party to celebrate Thomas' 35th birthday. I was a french maid and he was a magician. It was a lot of fun.
 We went bowling one weekend. The kids love it.
Cameron and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. Time sure has flown, but it's been a wonderful 10 years full of adventure. Can't wait for the next 10!
David and Anna continue to attend Stroller workout classes with me during the week and work out at home. I love seeing them exercise and get into it with me.
 We went to Cameron's classroom one weekend while he caught up on work. Presley "taught" David math problems and letters on the whiteboard.
 This little guy loves to make smoothies with me and play games while Anna is napping. It's nice that I can have some one on one time with my middle man. 
 We had lots of rain and the kids loving splashing in their rainboots.
 We went to hibachi one night with a bunch of friends. It was a great time. The kids loved the chef and cooking right in front of them.
Grandmom has come down several times to read to Presley's First Grade class. It's been so nice to get to see her often. The kids really enjoy her stories and having a guest reader.
 These two nuts at the commissary meeting the Teddy Graham bear.
 Presley and Anna play spa day a lot! Anna loves to get all the attention and Presley enjoys pampering Anna and practicing her makeup.
 Presley and I went one of her best friend's birthday parties at the Ice Skating Rink. While it was a little rough at first, she got the hang of it and had a great time with all her friends.

No comments: