Sunday, November 8, 2015

Second Half of October

We are having a very fun fall in Georgia! We are in a very good routine and having fun with some new friends. We've gotten to play at the park a good bit.
 David loves shooting Presley's bow and arrow.
 Anna and I joined David's class for their Field Trip to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a wonderful time! They ran all over the place and David loved playing fetch with the dog that lives there. 
Making crafts- candy corn filled baskets
 Feeding the goats
 Looking at the pigs
 Riding on the swing
 Taking Anna on a tractor ride
 Their favorite part was the hayride
 Class picture
 With both Ms. Sam's
 The next weekend, I headed for the beach to meet up with my best friends from college. I love this tradition and was so grateful to be able to go this year. Cameron and the kids had a fun weekend while I was away. They had pizza and movie night and lots of playtime at the park. 
I love these girls so much!! So grateful we have kept in close contact since college and to have them in my life! 
Can't wait for the next trip!

No comments: