Monday, July 7, 2014

Grandmom and G Come Visit!!

Grandmom and G came out to visit us while we were in Texas in the middle of our move. It was so great to see both of them and I'm so glad they got such great time with the kids. 
Grandmom came first right before Anna's birthday. Presley and Grandmom got to play the paper dolls she bought Pres for her birthday. They were a hit!
 The big kids all started swim lessons the day grandmom arrived so she got to watch them in action. I'm so glad we did this while in Texas. Presley learned so much and was swimming all on her own by the end of the two weeks. She progressed so quickly! I was very impressed. David and Bryn were in the same class, which was very good for him. I wasn't sure how he would do and he did great. I really think it helped that he could watch Bryn do something first and go out with the instructor. Before their first class, Bryn told me, "Don't worry Rachey, I will watch David and I will tell you if he is good or not." haha  By the end of it, David was going out on the bubble and bobbing in the water and learning how to cup his hands. It was a great experience for them both!
 We took Grandmom to one of my new favorite parks there! The kids loved it and it actually wasn't too hot that day!
Mr. I do it myself climbing the net in the big kid area.
 We took Grandmom shopping at Trader Joe's and Presley loved the kid size grocery carts.
 More swim lesson pictures of my big boy jumping off the side!
 We went to a new science museum one day too.
Making bubbles.
 Grandmom and Pres tried to make their own paint like Tinkerbell and the Fairies do in one of her books.
 Presley did great babysitting Fox and talking baby-talk to him.
 Daddy's big helper fixing the chair.
 Sweet Fox at our playdate! Giving me smiles
 We had a fun playdate in Emily's backyard. Playing the water table, pool and moon dough.
 We got to enjoy a big screen movie night in Dallie's driveway one night. The kids loved watching their minion movie on the huge screen!
 Cameron taught David how to go potty outside in the grass, which he thought was hilarious!
 G flew in that morning for Anna's birthday and all our other fun activities! We were so glad she got to come in town and spend time with the kids. Presley was thrilled to have her in town for so long and get to play with her. I'm so glad G was here for Anna's first birthday!! It's so hard to be away from family for these milestones and I'm so thankful she was able to celebrate with Anna! We missed all our other family that couldn't be there.
Enjoying a pool side picnic.
 
Deep conversation with Dallie
 Getting some tickles from G
 Smiles with Anna-bug
 My beautiful 5 year old!
 Big grin while swimming
 Precious outfit from her Aunt Rere!!

No comments: