Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Activities

I don't think I ever posted these cute pictures I took of the kids one night in front of our tree. 
 And, our Santa picture this year didn't turn out quite like I would have wanted... I had no intention of being in the picture (as you can tell, I had just worked out before we went); but, David would not even go up near Santa's chair so I scooped him up to get him in the picture at least. Presley, for the first time, did so wonderful with Santa! She actually talked to him on his lap for a good 10 minutes while I checked out. I was so proud of her and glad she has finally gotten over the fear of Santa. Anna actually let him hold her till she saw David crying. Then, she was upset. 
 I do want to document how well David is doing on the potty.  David has been actually going on the potty for a week or two now- and going every time he sits up there. He goes at least 2-3 times a day. I'm so proud of him! I'm going to give him a little more time to continue to get better, but we will definitely be potty training soon!

 I cooked my first turkey last Friday for our FRG Christmas party! I was SO nervous and fought having to do this, but it was the best solution and thankfully, it turned out really well!! 
 Pictures before we went to the FRG party. I asked Presley to hold Anna and David insisted he do it. He is Mr. Independent these days and wants to do every "big kid" thing that Presley does!
 Enjoying our Christmas hats from Aunt Charelette and Uncle Craig!
 Here is Presley's letter to Santa this year. She wants a stuffed animal doggie, cowgirl hat, sophia's amulet, toy monkey and Doc McStuffins toys. 
 She had her Christmas program at Dance class this week. They did a really cute Susie Snowflake dance. She's really doing well in class and still loves dancing!
 Modeling her cute Christmas outfit she wore to school today for the taping of their Christmas program. I can't wait to see it on Friday and enjoy her Christmas party at school. She's already told me she made me and Cameron a secret surprise that she wrapped in green, sparkley paper with red ribbon. She gave everything away except the actual present which she gave me hints to what it is... she definitely is not a vault (which she gets from me...)

No comments: