Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Here's some pictures of Presley and some of our recent activities. She loves her tunnel that G brought last visit. I find her in there sometimes eating her snacks. I also find Marge sitting in the tunnel fighting with Phil while he's on the outside.

Here is Presley about to give Mia a kiss! They play so well together- very sweet!

We were having a flashback to the 80's day! The more things I kept putting on her, the more 80's she was looking... Then she completed her look with high-tops and daddy's dog tags. It was too good not to capture on film. We stopped by Mia's house before Storytime.

We went to the Pumpkin patch with Liam and Amelia in a town just north of where we live. They loved the drive up there cause it was all farmland and "dirt" as they kept saying. Liam was so brave and fed the goats.

Presley didn't feed them, but wanted to touch them... however, as soon as they got close, she'd back away really fast.






Presley wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a cute picture of her with on the hay. This picture is her talking back to the rooster... he was her favorite animal of the day!





Telling the animals Bye.

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

uhm yeah, so as always I love this post! makes me happpppppy :) I feel like I'm watching E! whenever I open up your blog and see fashionable and bow-tastic Presley. She is so pretty