Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween at the Arboretum

Presley and I went to the arboretum today with Kerry and Caroline. We had a great time!! The kids area was great- the girls enjoyed running through the maze and really running around the whole area. We had a fun picnic for lunch, then a good nap on the way home. I guess it's the age, but I couldn't get a great picture of Presley sitting and also looking at me. There's some really cute ones though of her on the go! That's pretty much how she is these days so I guess this is appropriate.






Caroline was posing for this picture! Too cute!





Ready for night-night...

Don't like having dirt on my hands...time to go!

4 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

adorable!! I smell a christmas card in the makin' w/ some of these pictures :)

Reagan and Patty Boone said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. Hope to see you all soon!

Lea Smith said...

I want Presley's life! She has so many adventures with her friends. She's so adorable....

Love you three

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

PRECIOUS!! Looks like Pres & Caroline had lots of fun! I bet the mamas are worn out!