Monday, October 19, 2009

Rice Cereal!!

Presley tried rice cereal this morning!! Here's the video. She didn't so much like it, but we'll keep trying this week and see if she changes her mind. We're going to try a veggie later this week. Where does the time go!?! She seems too little to be eating from a bowl and spoon.

We have been so busy lately. We went back down to Killeen this past weekend to visit John and Libby and Baby Parker again. John got home from Iraq last weekend and we hadn't seen him since March. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them again. We did leave Presley with my parents for the weekend. That was harder than I thought, but it was SO nice to sleep in in the morning and not watch her monitor all night long. She's definitely been super clingy since we picked her up yesterday afternoon. I think she's scared we're going to pull a fast one on her again. I don't know why though, she had a great time with Mallie and Dallie. They played with her all weekend! We were so appreciative they were able to keep her for us!

Here's a video from today when we were just goofing around.

We did go to the Pumpkin Patch today with Presley's best girlfriend, Mia. Here's some pics of the girls in their costumes. Cameron's mom got Presley this tiger costume and she looked so cute!! I can't get the one of them together to post, but I'll keep trying. Presley's getting baptized this weekend and Lea, David and Cameron's grandmother are all coming in town!! We can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

Lea Smith said...

These videos make me laugh. She's so cute in her tiger outfit! I can't wait till tomorrow when I get to see all of you. (After you being gone last weekend, she may not let me near her....I may just hold her when she's asleep all night!)

See you soon. Love love

Anonymous said...

Her face is hilarious after trying to eat the rice cereal. She is really cute.

Uncle Nick

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

oh I just love her! Mia thinks she's pretty spectacular, too. You girls come back and play soon - we miss yall already!

Charelette Rae said...

Oh how cute! Caden likes peek-a-boo too, although he isn't as excited as Presley just yet. She is too precious! Miss you all~