Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our lil pumpkin

We are so excited for Halloween this year! Presley has two costumes- this pumpkin and her tiger one I posted a week ago. Here's her pumpkin that Amelia got her. It fit her perfectly. She wore it to her Halloween playdate yesterday. Her schedule is so busy these days, it sometimes tough for me to keep up! I did have to cancel her Halloween party today because I am still not feeling good.

Presley is now 6 months old!! I cannot believe what a big girl she is. She went to the pediatrician on Monday and here's her stats : 15lbs, 6 oz and 25.5" long. She has grown 2 inches the past 2 months!! Not sure where that came from, but we'll take it. She's playing a ton these days and LOVES to babble and talk. I swear she's saying "da da da" now. I don't think she knows what it means, but just mumbles it a lot.

Aunt Rachel made these cute letters for Presley's room this summer when she was here visiting and we just got around to hanging them. They look GREAT in her room!! Thanks, Aunt ReRe. Presley misses you!!!

3 comments:

Lea Smith said...

Precious Presley pumpkin! I hope she has a great Halloween and that you feel better NOW.

Letters look great!
Love Love

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

Lippers

Lindsey Henig said...

I saw a lot of pumpkins this year but Presley is BY FAR the cutest I have ever seen!!!! I miss that little angel!