Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Rere's Wedding

David has mastered spelling his name and can write it now! I am so proud of the progress he has made. And I actually have to thank Presley because she has been working with him on spelling and learning his letters and he took to her teaching him better than me teaching him. He is so proud of himself!
 We ventured out to Cracker Barrel one night for dinner and the kids loved playing the peg game.
 Wild man in the car.
 Presley couldn't be any sweeter. One morning, I dropped her off and she turned and hit her head on a metal pole out front of the school. I felt so bad for her, but she was fine. She wrote this note that day while at school and brought it home to me so I wouldn't worry.
 She also made these notes for me and Cameron. I cried when she gave it to me. She has the sweetest heart and is the kindest child I've ever met. She is so selfless and such a blessing to us. I love how sweet she is to her siblings and parents. I could not be more proud of her and love that she is my daughter!!
 Wild man getting ready for Halloween
 One afternoon while Anna napped, we lined up all his trucks to go watch a car race. He drove them in to the track one by one then we had to move the line along. He is still so into his trucks and cars of all kinds. Love how he plays!
 We had observation week at Presley's dance class.  She is so graceful and a beautiful dancer. I love watching her do ballet. She has a gift!
 The next night, we have Girl Scouts. She is really enjoying Girl Scouts and was helping sort recycling with her troop.
 Anna running in a field after we exercised. 
 We have been looking forward to Rachel's wedding on October 3. I loaded up the kids and went early because we wanted to be there to attend her Bridesmaids Luncheon Friday morning.  Presley got to attend while the other kids napped. She wore one of Rachel's old dresses and looked beautiful.
 Her charm she pulled from the cake.
 Mom and Dad came in town for the wedding and helped with the kids a lot. They took the kids to see Hotel Transylvania 2 while we got ready for the Rehearsal and dinner.
 Keeping the kids entertained while everyone rehearsed.
Grandmom and her Great-grands
 G and her grands
 Not the best, but a family picture
 Sweet cousins
 It was so great getting to spend time with Nana and Bulldog and for them to see the kids.
 David and Bulldog played a lot together
 At the wedding
 They looked so beautiful 
 With the beautiful bride
Sweet brothers
 Keeping Anna warm
 Such a handsome little man
 These two had a lot of fun together
 So glad they are such sweet friends and pen pals
 Love my little family
It was a beautiful day and we couldn't be happier for Rachel and Lee!
 The next day, we got to celebrate Big D's 60th birthday and hang out with Cheryl, Bulldog, Nana and Nancy.
 Four generations of David Cameron Smith
All their great-grandkids

1 comment:

Lea Smith said...

Loved reliving the wedding weekend. You have some wonderful pictures! All the kids look so sweet.
Love to all.