Tuesday, December 2, 2014

David 3 year update

We had David's 3 year checkup the week before Thanksgiving. He weighs 27lbs and is 37.25" tall. My  boy is doing so well and is growing so much. He's really enjoying school and is making his own friends. He doesn't get into the car giving me the details of his day like Presley, but he does tell me who got in trouble like she did. He still loves everything transportation, mostly construction vehicles now. He also loves the Planes: Fire and Rescue movie and is very into rescue vehicles, too. He loves to sing, any time of the day,you can hear him singing to himself. He loves to play with all his toys and entertains himself very easily with his trucks and other vehicles. He loves to watch his shows, including Paw Patrol, Chuggington, Doc McStuffins and any Christmas show right now.

He has grown so quickly from my little toddler to a big kid. I love watching him flourish and live life to the fullest. He goes nonstop from when he wakes up to bedtime. He is very into Christmas this year and loves to have the tree lit up. He loved hanging ornaments and hearing which were his. He plays so well with Presley and Anna, he particularly enjoys bossing Anna around while he is the big kid when Pres is at school. He loves walking Presley in to school and watching her walk through the playground.

He really enjoys playing Angry Birds on the ipad and is starting to play more games on Presley's leappad. He is also very into playing Army Men with Cameron and will hold their rifles right up to his eyes when he's pretending to shoot.  When you ask him his name, he says David Smith the Fourth- every time! It is so precious

This little boy lights up my life and I love getting to spend my days with him!! He keeps me on my toes for sure, but I would never trade my time with him for anything!!
Love you, David Miff!!

1 comment:

Lea Smith said...

How fun! I love reading the blog...it keeps me in touch while they're so far away. Knew David would love Christmas this year...he's such a perfect age for all the magic.
Great job on the shirts!
Love to all. G.