Friday, October 10, 2014

Where did September Go??

September came and went so quickly, I don't even know where the time went. I'm so glad I have pictures to go back on because it flew by! We have been staying very busy.  I joined the PTA as the Secretary and am enjoying getting to know more about the teachers and school. The kids have been enjoying California and all their new friends and activities.
David loves storytime and doing a craft afterward.
 They love getting mail, especially Barbies from Uncle Tim and Debbie
 David has been eating double lunches and seconds at dinner. He is definitely growing!
 We enjoy hanging out watching football with friends, especially Mr. Pat who we knew from Carson. He has gotten to watch Anna grow since birth and now they are great friends.
 David loves to be the big brother to Anna and tell her what to do just like Presley tells him.
 And my big girl is walking!! A week after her 15 month birthday, she took 3 steps in the morning. Then, by that afternoon she had built up her confidence and was walking back and forth from me to Samantha (Cameron was still in the field). She would dive toward us when she got close. It was so cute and I'm so proud of her!! She now says, "Walk" if I'm carrying her and wants to get down and take off.
 David went to his friend, Zoe's, third birthday party one afternoon. All the other parents tell me how sweet he is to the other kids in the class and how well he listens to his teachers. I am so proud of him for making his own friends and being so independent.
 Anna adores Mr. Mark (Mawk) and will randomly call for him during the day. 
 I got to go have lunch with Presley one day when Cameron got home early. It was such a special treat. She spent the entire lunch giving me details on her friends and everything that had happened that morning. 
 When I came home from lunch, I found Anna and Cameron like this... she woke up crying from her nap for some reason and wanted to be snuggled.  Look at that smirk!
 September was full of several good Auburn games! Our kids are successfully brainwashed and turning in to mega fans. Even Anna can now say "Auburn" and recognize the logo. 
 A movie in the playroom on game day
 The Weavers were so awesome and brought our kids Dunkin Donuts one morning. They brought a box of 30 donut holes and this was all that was left after breakfast... Ridiculous!
 We spent one Sunday afternoon pumpkin painting. The kids loved it!
 Presley was awarded the Citizenship Award at school for September. Cameron got to come to her ceremony this time. We were all very proud of her!! She really is such a great helper.
 I took the kids to the Fire Safety Event at the fire station one afternoon. He got all dressed up when I told him where we were going. 
 They had a great time.  And Anna loved the cotton candy
 Presley was so proud of herself for getting in the fire engine.
Shooting the fire hose
 Then, it was David's turn.
We are definitely staying busy and looking forward to October. We have lots of company visiting and are really excited to see a lot of our family!! It's been a while!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

I soooo adore your blog and you are SO good about keeping it updated!!! Missssss you guys