Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I have had a great Mother's Day this year!  It started with Presley's Mother's Day Tea at her school on Thursday. The children sang in the sanctuary to all the moms. Then, we had a tea in her classroom with all her friends. (Front row, white and gray chevron dress)
The children filled out a survey on their mother. 
Even at 35 weeks pregnant, I apparently weigh 0 pounds! 
Here is my invitation she colored so beautifully!
Loving her happy meal!
Saturday, we went up to the Denver Zoo. It was our first time and it was a lot of fun. The weather is finally getting a little hot.
Our kids love a good zoo!
Standing like a flamingo, her favorite animal.
Such sweet siblings! They definitely have their moments of not wanting to share with the other, biting for various reasons, and both wanting my attention at the same time. However, they have so many sweet moments that I love to witness!  
This morning, Cameron got up with both kids and made us all breakfast. We played outside for a while, then Presley and I went on a special lunch date to the grape restaurant (Olive Garden). I had thought it would be good for us to get some one on one time before Baby Lala makes her arrival. Presley was wonderful and had such a ball at lunch! We shared several bowls of salad and she loved her pizza and chocolate milk. She then went with me to get my bangs trimmed at my salon. We spent the rest of the day playing outside, riding her bike and enjoying a steak dinner Cameron grilled. He did all the laundry today and the grocery shopping. I am so lucky to have such a helpful husband!! He really does try to take some of the pressure off me, especially since I'm so pregnant these days. Thanks to my sweet family for singing me Mother's Day songs and for a great weekend all together!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

too cute! love the dress, Pres Pres! WE MISS YOU