Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cameron Takes Command

Cameron took command today of a company at Fort Carson. The kids and I went to his ceremony, along with my parents. I'm so grateful they were still in town and able to help out with the kids! David ate goldfish the entire time in Dal's lap and was quiet outside of saying "more." Presley was so excited to dress up for Dada's ceremony.  She wanted to wear her red Christmas dress, but we opted for a nice gray dress with some of her fancy jewelry instead. She sat there so perfect, mostly because I told her if she could sit still we were going to have chicken nuggets and cake afterward at the reception. She did great, not surprising, and really enjoyed the food!
We are excited for Cameron to start this new job and this new chapter in his career. I know he's eager to get started...which works out well I guess since he has to be back at midnight tonight.  It's definitely going to be a much more time consuming job (for both of us), but it's exciting to get started. 


2 comments:

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

Beyond wonderful family photo! Rach, of course you look cute as can be preggers with baby #3!! Congrats to Cameron!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

AWESOME Rachel. I had no idea. Congrats to Cam from Matt and I. This is so exciting. I want to hear more about this when we talk next. So proud of Cameron