Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rest of Dallas pictures

I know my pictures are all pretty out of order, but I'm doing good just to get them on the blog some days :) Here are the rest of the pictures from my phone and camera. I love my new iPhone!! I took all the video from her dance camp on it and love that I can get the pictures off my phone now and put them on here! Pres loved snuggling in Mallie and Dallie's bed and watching movies. She even got in there one day while Mallie and Dallie were both gone to watch a show!
Roughriders game
I left Dallie to babysit while the girls went to get mani/pedis and Dallie said David didn't want to nap in his bed... he wanted to watch Nascar.  
These cousins love building a fort in the dining room at Mallie's.
 Alex and Tiffany brought back some sparklers from a wedding for the kids to watch.
 Uncle Felix stopped by for a visit!
 Princess Playdate with some of our best friends!!
 Ready to hit the mall...watch out dada!
I am so glad that I got to spend some time (even if it wasn't much) with my best friends from college!! I LOVE these girls and love that we are still so close! Can't wait for our next reunion!!

No comments: