Friday, January 14, 2011

National Champions

Cameron and I went to Phoenix last weekend for the Auburn vs. Oregon National Championship game. It was an incredible experience and we were so thankful my parents could watch Presley so we were able to go. It felt like college all over again (except that my 5 best friends from Auburn couldn't make it). We got to see so many people we haven't seen in forever. And best of all, we got to cheer our Auburn Tigers to a victory!! It was an awesome atmosphere and we were so glad to be a part of it.
Today is our 5th anniversary! I cannot believe it's been 5 years since our wedding. I still vividly remember certain parts of our wedding and reception. It has been a wonderful 5 years...we have been very blessed. I can't wait to see what the next 5 hold.
We ran into Cameron's cousin, Brent, while in Phoenix at a bar.
Tailgating before the game. These are all Cameron's fraternity brothers.
After the game. It gets really cold in the desert when the sun goes down...
War Eagle!!

No comments: