Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She's officially a Rolly poly

Presley has rolled from her back to tummy before, but never like this!! She did it like once and hated when she discovered she was on her tummy so she just stopped....till tonight! I put her on her playmat so I could eat dinner and she just started rolling all over!! I swear, she was loving it and would not stop! I am so proud, this is a big milestone.
We had a playdate at our house yesterday with all our new friends from our Mommy and Me Group. It was so much fun! I am so excited to have met such nice moms and babies that are Presley's age!! We LOVE all our playdates with them and are so excited to see all the babies grow up together. I meant to take more pictures of our whole group, but just didn't get around to it. Here's two of our new friends.
This is Mia, she's 6 months old and so precious!!
Below is baby Luke and his mom, Brittany! Luke is so cute and is just 6 days younger than Presley.
And this would be Presley sleeping in the middle of her playdate while all her friends were here...
We went to My Gym today for our class. Here's some pics of Presley in her element. She was SO tired when we got there and I thought for sure she wouldn't make it through the class. However, she perked right up when the music came on!
Becky and Tony got her her own phone and she LOVES it! Thank you guys!! Her new favorite toy, though, is her feet as you can see!
And here's my sweet girl smiling for the camera! She is at such a fun stage right now. She talks pretty much all day! It's hilarious to just listne to her babble to us.

5 comments:

Lea Smith said...

What a big girl! I can't wait to see her in person. She is just beautiful. I know ya'll laugh at her all day. Sweet Pea!

Love you

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

YAY MiA ! Mia obviously does not miss any meals, as evident from her buddha belly : ) Looking forward to seeing you girls Tues.. Are you going to the playdate next wedns, too? I think it's at Jennifer's. I'll email u the pictures I took yesterday .. cute one of you w/ presley

Anna Bean said...

I love that smiling picture of her. She is SO cute!! We have to get together soon for some football games.

Emily said...

Yay Prespot..you know the fatter you get, the easier it is to roll :) Can't wait to see how much you will be moving and talking when we see you over the holidays!

Charelette Rae said...

OMG...how cute!! What a big girl! I made Caden watch the video over and over so maybe he will get inspired...altho I know it'll be a little while! She is so cute!! Give her kisses from us!