Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Presley meets Aunt Amelia

Presley got to meet Aunt Amelia this weekend! Amelia just ate her up every chance she could. We had a great weekend. Presley got to go out to lots of lunch dates and some shopping. Amelia has already begun teaching Presley all about fashion and what not to wear. This could be trouble for daddy's pocketbook :) We're so glad she got to visit and Presley already is wondering why she's on her boppy and not being held....






I took this one this morning after her bath- I was trying to get her hair. There were some in the front that were so curly and would not lay down. She's definitely got her daddy's hair! I can't wait to see how curly it gets!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet girl! I definitely miss you out here in Phoenix...Dad

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Hope everyone is doing well. Shannon

Lindsey Henig said...

OK, the one where she is grinning she looks JUST LIKE CAMERON!!! Oh these pictures just made my day. Other than that one picture, Rachel, she really looks like you!!! Oh I can't wait to squeeze her and hold her the whole time we're there. Don't worry, I'll scrub up first, can't be too careful. Love you!!

Lea Smith said...

Oh, I can't WAIT to kiss that little face. She is so precious...and just keeps getting more and more beautiful. I think she is a great combo of both of you. I definitely see some Daddy in her. (Hopefully, she's as sweet as her Momma though. Sorry, Baby!)

See you in a week. Prepare for the spoiling, Sweet P.
Love you all!
G and Aunt Re-Re