Thursday, January 15, 2009

25 Weeks

We are now slowly getting closer to her arrival! We got another ultrasound last Thursday, which was a surprise. I guess with all my issues, though, we wanted to just check things out again. Mom went with me since Cameron already had meetings out of state lined up. It was so fun to see her again! She was playing like crazy and so active- she even punched at the camera and was moving all over the place. We didn't get a good profile picture, but here's some of her face when she was looking right at the camera. She must have been listening to her daddy also because she was so ladylike with her legs crossed! We did confirm now 100% that she is a girl, though, after nudging her a few times so the dr. could check for me. I also have included a new belly pic.- it's starting to stick out there. She's definitely grown a lot this past month. I've been feeling so much better, finally. I went back to the dr. today and got to hear her heartbeat again, a good 145. Things are progressing well. Cameron and I start our Childbirth classes Feb. 4 which I'm sure will be interesting. I did go to my first prenatal yoga class this week. It was interesting, but the stretching did feel good and it was so relaxing.
We're leaving Saturday to meet a bunch of the family in Vegas, so I'll post more pics from our trip when we get home. Thank you for the continued prayers!

5 comments:

Emily said...

you know you don't have to cut off your head with all your belly pics! see you tomorrow!!
love, emmy and liam

Charelette Rae said...

LOL at Emily's comment! I cut my head off too. Glad you are feeling better. Your belly is so precious and I could see sweet DD looking right at the camera. I can't believe how big she has gotten and certainly can't wait to hear about the classes. So glad we get to see y'all this weekend!

Charelette

mallie and dallie said...

Rachel, we are all very thankful you are feeling better. it must be the ice cream ball diet! i am sure Cameron will be a big help in delivery, once he "graduates" from the classes :) xoxoxo mallie

Anonymous said...

Cameron - last time I checked the scoreboard was still 100 to 0, but my baby boy is due two weeks before yours. Long time no see, do you know who this?

Anonymous said...

Is that the "Thrill-well"? Do you owe me a TV??